PT/JAE writing

Steve here in Canada. My two cents here - for the most part, I have always
felt that both PT and JAE have always written best for The Who. Having said
that, White City and Psychoderilict(sp) are good to great albums. I listen
to Psycho (both the music only and the version with the dialogue) a lot -
every week or two at least.

My wife doesn't understand the album - and she hates the dialogue - but I
listne for me. I feel that Psycho was one of PT's best...up there anyway. I
also think that 'the boys' could have done something great wiht the concept
(altering some style etc).

But hey...I know little.

Steve