RE: Richie Havens - Merry Christmas

>From: "Mark R. Leaman" <mleaman@sccoast.net>
>Subject: Under a raging oppressive government
>Kevin:
>
>He's the only acoustic player who can generate that much power, although
>Richie Havens has come close.
>              Cheers                 ML

WOW.
Ok, this is getting a little scary.
Richie Havens is my second favorite acoustic player.
If Pete hadn't done "A Day In The Garden", I would have gone anyway to see
Richie.
An everlasting memory: Richie Havens singing "The Turning Away" solo without
instruments.
Powerful.
There were tears, and they weren't all mine.

Want to take this opportunity to wish all a very, very, and always Merry
Christmas / Holidays.
I'm off to do the VT - Baltimore / DC shuffle.

See You next year!

Kevin in VT