RE: Tossing Something

>> So, I've been there.  Have you (you in the general all inclusive sense)?
>
>Ok, ok, I admit it.  I smashed a shitty, little acoustic guitar I once
owned.
>Ah college.....it's amazing what a loud stereo & a 12-pack of Red White
>& Blue can do to a person.
>
>But you, you were outta control!  Five minutes?!  I think I saw you on
>Cops!!

Ah the memories.  I'm with Schrade on the 12-pack in college thing.  For me
it was a visit to a couple of buddies away at college, and a 12-pack of Old
Milwaukee.  Some hippie ditched a cheap set of drums at my friends' house,
and left them there for months.  After ingesting several forms of medicines,
I proceeded to do a Keith on the drum kit.  A shame when I look back as I
now play drums occasionally, but then - ahhhhh, what great fun.  And my
friends who were "great sort of joiner-inners" were inspired by the spirit
of Keith, so they dragged their couch out into the street and set it on
fire.  Yes, a college education can do you wonders.

Jim in Colo Springs

"American beer is like making love in a canoe - fucking close to water."
Monty Python