Re: Not again!!!

>Hasn't anyone read the Playboy interview with Pete (circa 1995) where he
>denies that he ever came out?  If not, let me know because Pete claims that
>he's not gay, bi or even willing to learn.  He says that he never came out
>and that the infamous interview that "broke" the story was totally taken
>out of context.  I'll provide the issue date if anyone's interested in
>reading up on it.  Peace...

Yeah, I read it.  The thing is, Pete's decided the best thing is to do like
Ricky Martin and have fun with it.  When lots of people fantasize about you,
it's all the better for sales.

I read the original interview, too, where Pete got in trouble.  The problem
was talking to the press in symbolic terms.  They have such tiny little
brains that they either a) can't follow what he's saying, or b) don't want
to.  I was a question about how he could write from different points of
view, and he said something about being a human being, rather than just a
man, so that in a way he WAS a woman, and he WAS gay.  of course you know
what ended up in the papers:  PETE TOWNSHEND ADMITS HE'S GAY!!!!!!  Duh.

keets