Sort of recent events

Hi all,

I don't know whether this has been posted yet, or not,
but I was pleased to note that the last episode of
MTV's Real World in New Orleans ends with "Anyway,
Anyhow, Anywhere" from Pete Townshend Live, I think. I
believe the message was about growing up, self
determination, etc. Very cool to see PT featured on
MTV...perhaps an educational experience for TRL fans.

Also, in the December 2000 issue of Harper's Bazaar,
there is a little story about a hotel in Brighton that
features rooms decorated around themes for club
go'ers. One of the rooms is called something like
Modrophenia and it has two twin beds with red, white
and blue targets on the bedspreads...

The Who are hip again! Happy holidays!
Inga

=====
Take it from me, I can smash a guitar with one arm.--Pete Townshend, 2000