Not again!!!

>Pete's the woman isn't he?  Didn't he come out as a woman the same time he
>came out as gay?
>
>;)
>keets

Hasn't anyone read the Playboy interview with Pete (circa 1995) where he
denies that he ever came out?  If not, let me know because Pete claims that
he's not gay, bi or even willing to learn.  He says that he never came out
and that the infamous interview that "broke" the story was totally taken out
of context.  I'll provide the issue date if anyone's interested in reading
up on it.  Peace...

Jim in Colo Springs