Stink

Mike:  "What Keets/Lela says at times is purely carbon monoxide. :)"
Schrade  "However, much of what keets asserts smells only of fragrant
reason &  perfumed passion.
keets:    "Thanks, Schrade.  Kind of justifies my existence.  ;)"

Mike:  "Sulfur does come into the air quite often. Well some folks have
too much time on their hands."
and
"Well let's see what Lela has to say about that. After all, you're the
only  one I know in the net that responds to her own posts. Chilling."

What's chilling is that it is starting to smell a bit like O&S in here.
I can't tell if Mike is just joking or taking a personal shot at one or
two people.  I hope you're joking, Mike.  This need not get personal - we
are all just input devices into this data receptacle.

This is the kind of bullshit that discourages people from posting their
thoughts about The Who.  I would like to see more people posting more
diverse opinions regardless of how lengthy or smelly I might think them
to be.

Jeff