Re: Who gets a Grammy?

>Ooh, here's a surpriser, you know the Beatles have NEVER gotten a
>grammy? I found this out when my dad and I were watching Johnny Rotten
>do the Grammys for VH1, and he said "Grammy has died and is stinking up
>the parlour. You know the Beatles 'ave NEVAH gotten a grammy?!" which is
>perfectly true. And the Who get one! Dude.
>
>the beatles won for best new artist in 1964 or 65, they won for album of the
>year for "sgt. pepper" in 1967, i can go on!
>on the "US visit" DVD, it tells you all the grammys they've won.

Gasp! You mean Johnny Rotten was wrong?!   {:^O

>Now, I don't mean to sound TOO anti-Kenney ... here, but,
>WHY on earth are they mentioning KENNEY as one of the original
>Who?!?!?!?!?! Makes no sense!!!!!!! *slaps self*

Alex,

My guess is that they're not listing original Who members; they're
listing official Who members, which, like it or not, Kenney was.

Actually, the fact that The Who never won a Grammy was one of my
favorite reasons to hate the Grammies. Now this will ruin it.

Jim, proud Bush voter