Re: Calling all Kevins

MikeSZZZ@aol.com wrote:

> I would say Pete got better and better as the tour progressed. His MSG 10/4
> '5.15' solo was searing! Speak of the devil, I got the video today. Yahoo!
>
> Mike

Yes he did improve with each show! And very shortly after his performance in
5:15, after WGFA, he introduced the band as the Who. And after I yelled back to
him that they were not the Who, they were the Fuckin' Who, the Fuckin' WHO!!!
Pete goes back to the mic and announces that they're the FUCKIN' WHO!!!

It was a special moment. :-)

magik