Re: Go to Reelradio.com NOW

The most interesting thing I heard here was that he considers the
Internet a limited marketing tool, and that he hasn't the time to "get
behind" most projects with appearances and tours and so on.  It leaves
the question of whether he considers a possible new album to be the
sort of project that he can support i.e. whether it will be a limited
release album on the Internet, or full release through normal channels
or what.

He did pause significantly at the part about a possible movie--I think
we can look forward to more news of that.  ;)

LB

> Part three of Pete's audio interview is now up (as are parts one and
> two) at www.reelradio.com  He recorded it in September and why the
hell isn't anyone on this list talking about it? He talks about the
Internet, Napster, a possible radio station at his site, books... all
sorts of stuff.