Re: Who gets a Grammy?

> The AP is reporting that The Who, along with the Beach Boys and Bob
> Marley, will receive lifetime achievement awards from the Recording
Academy February 21st.  About time!

Yeah.  Guess the RA got tired of waiting aroung for them to issue a new
album.  Anyhow, they'll be in good company, and it's nice to see they
made it before they all became "posthumously."  Here's the list so far:

http://www.grammy.com/awards/lifetime.html

Pete can't really complain about being stuck in there with Toscanini
and Stravinsky, right?  And I guess The Ox with be happy about Charles
Mingus.

LB