Re: Calling all Kevins

> Question for Kevin of NY and Kevin of VT:  What do you guys think of the
> performances on the Pete MP3s?  (Particularly Pete's and Zak's)  How do they
> stack up against their Who predecessors? (in Pete's case the old Pete :-))
>
> Other Kevins and non-Kevins should feel free to respond.

You know, I don't see a *whole* lot of interplay between Pete & Zak.  I mean,
there's some.  "My Generation" & some of the "jammier" songs.

There are a few songs I think Zak lays back a bit too much on.  "Won't Get
Fooled Again" for example, he plays kinda tamely.

One thing I *have* noticed is that Zak hardly takes his eyes off Pete at shows.
Seems like he's looking for Pete for, not just changes & ending cues, but
moods, feel, & variation, too.  Pete's the man in Zak's eyes.

- SCHRADE in Akron