Re: Kids Are Alright movie

Brian in Atlanta writes:

<<
 There was never a legitimate release of the complete The Kids Are Alright on
 videotape.  It was released full-length on RCA's long-defunct Selectavision
 videodisc system.  It also ran at full-length through the mid-1980's on
 commercial television, MTV, MuchMusic, etc. >>

Brian,  I thought there was a legitimate video version of this film in the
very early 1980's?  I seem to recall there was as a friend of mine when I was
living in LA bought one and the cover was completlely different to the later
versions that came out.  I also recall it had the complete "A Quick One" on
it (but hey, I am near 50 now so who knows???).  Maybe I am mistaken.

I taped my copy off Select-TV, which was back then an on air movie channel
(and FAR superior to HBO, Showtime, etc. for variety of films) in the early
1980's and am very happy I have it.

Brian - hope to see you at the Atlanta CD/record show this coming Sunday.

Greg Biggs/CVC