Thanks very much

Mark and Scott,

I wanted to says a big "thank you" to you both for the very kind words spoken
about me and my wife and our business CVC Collectables on these pages
recently.  Very very nice of you both to do that.  When you have cool
customers like you guys it makes it a lot more fun to do your job!

My business philosophy is time tested and very simple - treat customers
honestly and with respect and treat them like you wish to be treated when you
do business with someone.  Never forget that they always have other places to
go to spend their money as well, besides you.  If you make a mistake take
care of it.

It is my privilege to take care of you both whenever you need anything - and
anyone else on this list as well.

Happy Holidays to all of you.

Greg Biggs
CVC Collectables