***Cleveland 2000 Tree***

That's right folks, it's time for another tape tree.
This time, I am organizing a tape tree for the
Cleveland 2000 show.  If you want to join (as you all
are encouraged to do), simply send an email to
ag_jews_fan@yahoo.com detailing the following:

1. Name
2. City/State or Province/Country of residence
3. cd-r capability
4. branch or leaf
5. preferred email address

It is imperative that you include item #2 in your
email.  Also, registrations sent anywhere other than
ag_jews_fan@yahoo.com *WILL* *NOT* *BE* *RECOGNIZED*.
Don't just reply to this email as I will not include
you in the tree.

Registration is open until Midnight CST on 17 December
2000.

Happy who-listening,

Ryan