U2 MP3 & SNL parody

Hello Fellow WHO Heads,
     I haven't posted much lately, but I hope all are well.
     AnyWHO, as far as the U2 WGFA MP3 is concerned, it's all over Napster. Just type in U2 for artist (duh!) and Irving Plaza for song. All the songs from Tues. live radio broadcast will pop up. There is even 1 BIG file of the WHOLE show. WGFA is usually listed as "We Won't Get Fooled Again", and it's a little under 5 minutes. If you're a fan, get all the songs. It was a really good show! They were also on SNL last night! Speaking of which...
     Did anybody catch SNL last night with Val Kilmer as host? He reprised his Jim Morrison role for a Behind The Music parody on R&R Heaven. The 2 funny parts were that they had Horashio Sands as the fat Keith Moon. He didn't really say anything, but he acted like him and trashed the drum kit.
     The funniest part, which only diehard Stones & WHO fans would get(Because the audience sure didn't) was when they showed 2 dead fans... 1 was wearing an ALTAMONT shirt and was stabbed. The other was wearing a WHO '79 shirt and had footprints on them from being trampled! Yeah, they were both tragadies at the time, but it was funny last night!
     Well, that'll do it for now.
       Keith