Media; The Who live in 2000

>It's more like "you can repeat anything of Rush's you like.........."

Kevin:

I'm always amused by those who claim the media is liberal and then get all
of their info from Rush and Fox News. I'm also amused when they suggest that
Gore is doing something Bush wouldn't be, if the situation was reversed.

>You were fine, just me giving credit where credit is due.  It's a PC thing.

Uh, is that a Politically Correct or Personal Computer thing?

Thanks to my good friend Jeff, I now have Mary Ann and My Generation from
RAH. The performances are just as amazingly strong as the other 2000 tracks,
and while the sound quality could use some work all of the greatness of this
band comes through.
Speaking to the lyrics, it does sound as if there's something going on
there. I know Rog said he has some songs, so my thinking is he's interjected
them into the jams during this tour. Any Pete there? I doubt it, but don't
really know. I did notice some of it in MY sounds a lot like the Chuck Berry
song Carole. "She's in the mood/No need to fake it..." Could be a
coincidence.
I haven't really had time to digest it, so I may have more to say later.

"Dick Cheney and I do not want this nation to be in a recession.
       We want anybody who can find work to be able to find work."
                 George "Duh-Bya" Bush

               Cheers              ML (missing John Lennon today)