Re: Another note on Keith Moon auction

Thats really sad that he's using it to pay off his mortgage. I think
it'd be better if he were donating it to charity or putting it to
something of use (funding something), instead of using it to PAY OFF
DEBT. I bet Moon is turning in his grave right now, that's absolutely
terrible. Auctioning off his claimed-to-be-friend's stuff just to pay
off a debt and get some money in his pocket. I bet Annette is in
hysterics over it, knowing how she went into nevous breakdown mode when
she saw his stuff piled in a corner when he died. Ohhhh, my heart is
heavy, the poor guy shouldn't be exploited. Then again, knowing Keith
(metephoricly), he prolly doesn't give a shit what anyone does with his
stuff...

Sorry about the rant!
~~Alex~ :)