The Punks Are Alright

I went to see MXPX tonight. (they're a punk band) They did a kick ass show, but the coolest part was in the beginning before they took the stage they started playing "Baba O'Reily". They played the whole syth into, and then the band ran on and started playing it. They stopped just before the "Don't cry..." part and went straight into one of their songs. I just thought it was cool that they chose a Who song. I was screaming and going nuts and they weren't even onstage yet. :)

Nicole