Re: Quadrophenia 2

>>When asked about possible future projects he said they had strongly
>>considered Quadrophenia 2 - what happens to Jimmy as he moves on in life.

Has anyone here seen the movie "A Clockwork Orange" by the Late Stanley
Kubrik?

Seems like both stories are kind of parallell each other. Both of the main
characters are the same age and both go thru a rioting/rebelous period and
then are cured and the story ends adn we never hear abotu the rest of thier
lives.

Although I believe in the original novel of a Clockwork Orange the author
told the whole story but Kbrick only wanted to concentrate on the body of
the story and not the aftermath I guess, somthign to that effect.

Just something that popped into my head as I was reading the above post.

If you've never seen A Clockwork Orange it's worth a rental.  Although
you'll have to watch it a few times to begin to understand it. Actually same
thing with the Quad movie!

My god I'm turning into everything I hated about Senior year English class:
Parallels, symbolism, underlying meanings ahhhhhhh!!! :)

Long Live Rock,
Brian Wright

**Help a starving college student**
http://www.spedia.net/cgi-bin/dir/tz.cgi?run=show_svc&fl=8&vid=820903