Re: wild speculation/Quadrophenia 2

>I don't think anyone's mentioned this yet - but before the shows at Wembley
>& London Arena started there was an interview with Roger shown on the
>screens - it was filmed during the week of the MSG shows.
>When asked about possible future projects he said they had strongly
>considered Quadrophenia 2 - what happens to Jimmy as he moves on in life.

Wasn't that WHITE CITY?  Well okay, maybe after that.  I'll go for it.  :)
Octophrenia?

>This sounds very possible as Roger has also commented before on how
>important Who music was to their youth,and now he'd like to involve these
>people as adults and the problems faced by 30/40somethings.
>
>Lets just pray that  any new work is Who work and not a broadway show or
>another Vegas-Who-30-people-onstage-thing.

I loved the QUAD shows.  I know everybody likes the pure TED, but then
everybody hates the drum machines, too.  Why are backing tapes so much
better than live musicians?

I'll agree on the Broadway deal, though.  We need a Who tour first, and then
it can go to Broadway.

keets