Quadrophenia Too

> So you think they're up to something besides harmonious relations?

Keets:

An album of new material, perhaps?

> Okay, I guess we could just launch into wild speculation again.  How's
this?
>   a) Roger has promised to help Pete launch Broadway productions of QUAD
and
> PSYCHOD in return for new Who projects.

I hope I NEVER see QUAD on Broadway.

> They are in the studio at this very moment doing a fast and dirty
recording

Jeff:

You have a way with words. I like the concept of "fast and dirty," and it
has nothing to do with the 20 year old blonde we've been discussing
privately.

> When asked about possible future projects he said they had strongly
> considered Quadrophenia 2 - what happens to Jimmy as he moves on in life.

Jeremy:

Now THIS appeals to me. It's been said there's yet another LP's worth of
unused QUAD material sitting around, and hopefully it would incorporated
into the new album. This also fits Pete's latest MO of finishing projects
started 100 years ago.

I like it!

> Lets just pray that  any new work is Who work and not a broadway show or
> another Vegas-Who-30-people-onstage-thing.

"If you want to kiss the sky, better learn how to pray." I'm with you all
of the way, my friend.

> This is getting bigger than any of us could have hoped for.

Kevin:

That would be nice. I think we should gather some money and send Jeremy on
a mission to speak frankly with Pete and Roger about QUAD II.

    "I trust the people, except when they vote against me."
                   Buzz "Duh-Bya" Lightyear