Re: Another Pete diary and TKAA mp3

>The treat's from Dallas.  The "flag" bit is about a large (about 4'
>by 6') British flag with "THE" and "WHO" crossed in the center, which
>someone (lister? speak up? :-) threw onstage between Roger and John during
>Pete's intro.  John and/or Roger hung it from John's cabinets before the
>song started, where it stayed for the rest of the show.

That was Alex, one of the um, younger Who fans, and I don't know that she's
on this list.  She said security told her she couldn't wave it any more, so
she decided to throw it up on the stage.  From all reports, the flag
actually fluttered down over Roger's head.  Not a bad effort--Alex is now
immortalized in Pete's mp3.

;)
keets