Re: TKAA2KMP3

It did have a folksy sound, as it's played in the middle of TKAA, one of the
oldest numbers they've got and the only one with the standard sixties style.
  Does sound like Peter, Paul and Mary.  :)  and the Who audience does sing
along--getting better at it, too, according to Pete.  :)

Could be he made the first part up right there, as it included a bit about
the little gal who threw the flag at Roger.  It was a kid's voice, like "I
don't need you.  I don't want you.  As long as I'm young."  Then he went to
a parent's voice, the words Jill reported, like "I created you, I need
you--don't leave me."  Then the last part he was talking to a woman, like
"Our kids are alright--I don't know how we did it."

Some kids don't turn out okay, though, and even when they do, it doesn't
solve the problems of having to have your own life and leaving your parents
to get older alone.  Of or having your own kids leave you alone and lonely.
Pete's put his finger on something again.