TKAA MP3

Re Keets'
"What did you guys think about that mp3 of TKAA?  I'm sure it contains at
least three voices, and the seeds of another rock opera.  And Jill was
right.  Damn, it hurts.  If he could keep up that level of intensity, it
would be a killer album."

Too bad Jill fucked up the setlist, her review might have been perfect.
(just joking, Jill)

I liked it, especially the theme.  I am not warm to the idea of another
opera.  Don't think Pete has the attention span and I sense that John &
Roger might want to be a little more involved in the writing this time
around.

I think the TKAA2K thing has the potential to be a nice folk song, with
possible call-response interaction with the audience :>)

Jeff