Re: The ghost of Keith Moon

this reminds me of a story Roger told on Aspel & Co in 1989...
they played Ican see for miles and join together and were interviewed in
between.
Roger said (in a very serious tone) that someone hugged him onstage but
after the show when he asked everyone who it was - he was told no-one came
near him all night...
Pete dismissed the suggestion but roger still maintained he was there...
weird...

JC