Ouch! Pete's tour diary! Why should WE care?

OK Jester, I'll take a shot at this.

We should care because he is sharing his raw, unmassaged-into-"art" thoughts
with us.  Maybe these diary entries can serve as a notepad for some future
lyrics.  I see some great themes for new songs that could speak to me:
1) Disillusionment with one's work/calling
2) Commitment to friends and family
3) Loneliness
4) Difficulty in balancing various aspects of one's life while trying to
feel happy at any given time
5) People who are hard to empathize with (for him the "stalkers")
6) Selfishness/self-loathing

You turn this stuff into some cleverly vague lyrics, kickass backbeats,
powerchord riffs, drum fills, Roger croons and John's driving bass lines and
we have ourselves some good Who music!

"Wanna get inside your bitter mind!"

Jeff