RE: From Brazil to the VT

> From: Jeremy Dilesky <pure_and_easy515@yahoo.com>
> I just moved to Rutland VT from Brazil where I was a
> missionary.Jeremy is my brother I'm using his computer
> and yahoo account until i get situated.I was born to
> hippie parents.They didn't like the Who,but they gave
> me a chance to meet other people who did.I was A who
> fan since I was 5 years old.I'm 34 now.
>          long live rock,
>               Jenna

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  From *Brazil* to Rutland!  Wow, *there's* a
change in latitude.  Will this be your first VT Winter?  If so, time to
stock up on Who CD's, Mags. with Who articles, and don't forget the fire
wood.  Yes folks, believe it or not the trees are starting to turn.
	Hippie parents who didn't like The Who?  I wonder if their union
card can be taken away for that? ;-)

	Kevin in (Burlington) VT