Re: Pete's new diary

At 16:13 27-8-00 GMT, keets wrote:
>>When people go to
>> >so much effort to get there, they expect too much in return.
>>
>>WELL I FUCKING DON'T! Just want them to give kick ass show, that's all.
>
>That's what makes him tired.

OK. :-) Sorry about my F-word, BTW. :-) And maybe the k-a word too.

I think Pete does want to give a terrific show; isn't that what he sees to
be his job? If it makes him tired; then rest more, take more time off in
between. I would be satisfied with one or two great shows a year... I would
be *VERY* satisfied with just that. (especially if they where held in
London). :-)

Cheers,

Bjorn Ciggaar
http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar

Yeah, yeah! This is the Dutch contingent again?
"After Ze Fire", I hear the accent. I can't see you there
- Pete Townshend (23-12-1999, Shepherds Bush Empire)