Roger's tan

>>Roger had pretty much quit unbuttoning his shirt for a
>while, but it seems the gals are disappointed if he doesn't do it, so I'd
>say he's still fine with it open (fake tan or not).  When the gals start
>going "ick" then it's time to button up.

>when I stood next to Rog backstage @ Irvine, he was taking pix with Carol
>Burnett & her daughter & some friends. Roger had no shirt on, just after
>showering after the show. He has no phony tan. And he only keeps his shirt
>buttoned when there's a chill in the air.

Seems pretty natural to me, too.  He gets hot and sweaty and wants some air.
  I have seen him hesitate to do it, though.  My personal opinion is that
he's still fine live and on video, but he ought to watch out for the still
pics.  That scar on his belly can look bad sometimes.  Actually it always
did, but he's more subject to criticism now that TED are older and breaking
new ground and all.

keets