Re: Pete's new diary

At 08:40 27-8-00 -0700, Lela wrote:
>> For a moment it feels like I don't want to be a fan of Pete anymore;
>> he doesn't care about the ones that really love him. I love him; but
>> this isn't showing "love" to me. It's more like he's disgusted by the
>fans that follow him around. Like he didn't care about all the trouble
>I go through to see him as much as I can.
>
>What he means is that the whole thing is exhausting.  When people go to
>so much effort to get there, they expect too much in return.

WELL I FUCKING DON'T! Just want them to give kick ass show, that's all.

>> It just keeps confusing me; I know the excuse is: "well, this is
>> Pete". But I tried SO hard to go to these five shows I've been to,
>and yes, it couldn't have been done without the help of some other
>"Trust-Fun misfits",
>
>That's "trust fund" and he means people who get their income from a
>inheritance and don't have to work.

Yeah, well my parents are still alive and buggering me telling me it's all
a waste of money.

It's been hard work... Been working 26 hours a day (yesss; long live the
26-hour-shift!). So I don't need Pete to tell me... Argh; I need to shut
the fuck up... :-)

Cheers,

Bjorn Ciggaar
http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar

Yeah, yeah! This is the Dutch contingent again?
"After Ze Fire", I hear the accent. I can't see you there
- Pete Townshend (23-12-1999, Shepherds Bush Empire)