Too much of anything

> Thanks!  Although after that last one...

Brian:

No, I wouldn't want just the good reviews. Too much of anything, you know.
You're keeping it honest.

And while we're on the subject, thanks for all the info you provide for us.
You work hard for this list and it shows, and while the opinions and
personal experiences and background or related info is important, without
what you provide this list wouldn't be nearly as good.

"When you elect me in November, we'll be done with four years of Clinton
and Gore."
       George W. Bush, Presidential Candidate 2000

                    Cheers                  ML