Re: Irvine review from the Orange County Weekly

It seems to me when these characters write this crapola about the Who, that
somewhere along the lines they had some bad experience dealing with them. Maybe
he got snubbed with an interview that never happened 20 yrs ago and has decided
that one day he'll "get even."

As writing this dribble, he probably thinks, there I got them! But in reality,
the only thing he did was expose himself as an idiot and someone who is totally
unprofessional. Who will be hurt by his "review," abso-Who-lutely no on but
himself, in the long run.

magik