Re: Irvine review from the Orange County Weekly

That might do it.  Maybe I will, too.  I mean, if the guy is way out of
touch with public opinion, what good is he as a critic?  They're supposed to
give folks an idea of whether they should go to the shows or not, and if
he's way off base he needs to hear about it.  His boss, too.

;)
keets