Re: KAA adlib

>Another verse that Pete sang about creating you out of lust, I don't ever
>want you to leave...powerful stuff.  High point for me.

Jill caught some of the new stuff.  Pete's been singing that about about
"nothing wrong with my/your kids" for a while, and it seemed very much
geared to, maybe, the Bridge School audience, very mild and reassuring.  But
that sounds like the real thing above. <shiver>

Somebody on another list said waiting for new songs was just a matter of
waiting around for Pete to get worked up over something, and that sounds
like maybe he has.

keets