Re: My Pepsi Center review (Denver)

Scott, you're really making me work here.  And on 3 hours sleep, no
less. O.K., so I call the Pepsi Center this afternoon to find out
seating capacity - but they closed their office at noon (Friday)....just
an inane recording over & over & over again.

So I check the Internet - depending on where the stage is set up (?),
the seating capacity is l7,600 or 20,100.  The stage was at the far end,
eliminating 3 levels of seats behind it.  However, there's all those
chairs on the floor.  Split the difference for me, I'm tired.

It certainly looked like every available seat was taken - especially
when you consider the floor was holding about twice as many people as
seats....but I'm pretty sure there were still some tickets available the
day of the show.  Justin, help me out here...was it sold out?  17,000 or
20,000?

Hell, I was doing good getting the setlist (almost) accurate.  I'm not a
note-taking kind of gal....glad I did pay attention though, after
reading the local papers' reviews - what'd they do...phone it in?

-Jill-

-- BEGIN included message

can people please start informing us of how many people are at each show??
are the venues filled or what??  thanks!!!

scott

-- END included message