I got the WHO LIVE

Hello everyone...

Just received my WHO LIVE book and all I have to say is WOW!

Very impressive and worth the wait.

The pictures are absolutely incredible.

I spent a couple hours last night browsing through it and I was in awe.

The book itself is very well put together. It also came with a 24k
remastered Live at Leeds CD which is secured inside of the cover. I received
number 1372 out of 1500. Even though I ordered it in Feb. Oh well. I wonder
who has number 1?

I kinda wish I spent the extra 200.00 to have it auto'd by Pete. Not going
to worry about it though cause I will meet Pete eventually. I am confident
on that one. My goal is to have it signed by TED. Hopefully that will happen
sooner or later. As everyone knows, John is the easiest. I already have lots
of stuff signed by him. Rog and Pete on the other hand are the tough ones to
get a hold of...

I highly recommend it to everyone though. You should not be without it. If
you have the cash order one before they are all gone for good. If you dont
have the cash, what the hell, find a way and order one anyway.

If anyone has any questions about it feel free to email me and ask.

Hope everyone is doing good and enjoying the tour.

Hurry up Oct...I need my fix again!

See you guys later.

George