Help Jess!!!

I'm new to the list but I have read some past post and
her horrible experience at the concert was one of
them. I just moved from Brazil to Vermont a month ago.
In fact I'm using my brothers computer right now
that's why you see Jeremy instead of Jenna if you were
wondering. I have never been to a Who concert so I
don't have any pictures but I'm sure some of you have
thousands of them. This girl was jumped at a concert
making her miss a big junk of the show. If it takes a
few good photos to make her happy maybe we should
help. I’ll try to get Jess's home address, anyone
interested in donating photos, can e-mail me off list
and I'll give it to you so you can send any pictures
directly to her house. Any takers? Come on guys let's
cheer her up a bit!
                   Just trying to help,
                            jenna