Re: LAL, V-P

Jim re:
>>>I hope it's better than THE ROCK.  Does it atleast have some weirdness to
>>>it, or is it straight ahead rock tunes?
>>
>>It's weird.  Noir sound.  I keep thinking JAE would make it just fine as a
>>Goth artist.
>
>Keets,
>
>Does it have more vocals from John than The Rock (0%)

Oh yes, much more! I even think some vocals date back from the 70's,
because John's voice is so clear on some tracks; it's unbelievable...

>or more
>song-writing by John than The Rock (40%?)?

More songwriting and really, MUCH MUCH MUCH better lyrics then The Rock
(musically better as well).

Cheers,

Bjorn Ciggaar
http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar

Yeah, yeah! This is the Dutch contingent again?
"After Ze Fire", I hear the accent. I can't see you there
- Pete Townshend (23-12-1999, Shepherds Bush Empire)