Don't even know myself

.

   > Don't Even Know Myself was always one of my favorite studio "lost
   > gems" from their career.  Its great to hear them playing it live.
    >After listening to it for so many years I *never* thought I would
    >get to hear it live since they hadn't played it much even when it
    >was a new song for them (did they ever play it live outside of the
    >Young Vic lifehouse experimental concerts?).

I don't (even) know (myself) the 'live' history of this tune, but, like you,
have enjoyed the version on Rarities for years.  I recently picked up the
DVD of  IOW and it's on there. So, it *was* done outside of the Young Vic
stuff.  BTW I've really been putting that IOW disc through the paces.  The
band is in fine form and it's great to see Keith, who I never got to see
live.  It's like, suddenly, after listening to LAL for decades, the faces
and personalities behind all that beautiful jamming are brought into focus.
In fact, I think I'll go watch it again.......
Cory