Re: Van-Pires available now

At 19:26 22-8-00 -0500, Alan wrote:
>The John Entwistle Band's new release, "Music from Van-Pires" is now
>available at http://www.johnentwistle.com.  It will be available from
>the Website for a week or so before appearing in customary retail
>outlets.  Flyers announcing the release are planned for the Denver
>Who show and BITSA hopes to have CDs available for sale at the shows
>starting with Dallas.

SHIT! YYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! This is great!

To everybody, I woukld say; GET THIS ALBUM! In my opinion, it's John's
best! Any WHO fan would like it (even if you don't have any other JE(B)
stuff). And have I ever been wrong about how great things are?? THIS ALBUM
ROCKS!

I've ordered my copy; and from now on whoever has his/her birthday, this is
the gift I'll give! And *WHAT* a coincidence; I'm having a party today with
some friends. :-)

This is exciting me more then the release of Lifehouse...

Hey Magik; this ain't the secret Lifehouse tour, it's the secret VANPIRES
tour!!! HAHAHAHA! :-)

Cheers,

Bjorn Ciggaar
http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar

'Yeah, yeah! This is the Dutch contingent again?
"After Ze Fire", I hear the accent. I can't see you there'
- Pete Townshend (23-12-1999, Shepherds Bush Empire)