E-mail problems

Hi....

I am involved in trades with several of you (and have various ongoing
dialogues with others) and tonight I had a bad e-mail crash and have to
reconstruct what's going on.  Wouldn't you know it's just when I was ready
to be putting together packages too <sigh>

Can you please....if you were expecting something from me please send me,
off list, what it was and your address again?  I think I know the items but
I know I don't have addresses anymore.

And if you had sent me an e-mail that you expected a reply to...could you
please resend it?

Kathy

If you like Roger Daltrey visit my web site:
http://woof.simplenet.com/Roger/index.html