Things that suck

> the *only* way you can get a record/album/CD/whatever is by downloading
> it online, that just plain sucks.

Carolyn:

Aside from the fact that a lot of things suck, I don't know that it will.
People still ask me for 8-Tracks and I could sell cassettes if I chose to
(but with CDs and DVDs, it's all digital in here). The idea is that we get
everything online, from books to movies to music to interaction with other
humans. No more radio, TV, movie theaters. Supermarkets, Wal-Marts, Belks.
You'll buy it all online. We'll all be living indoors, safe from skin
cancer and polluted air. Sounds a bit like Lifehouse, doesn't it?

> computer software is not right.  Not *all* music fans are
> computer-literate

This reminds me of an old saying: if you snooze, you lose. But it's getting
easier. There are voice-activated computers now. In ten years, who knows?
Experience suits?

> download and use MP3's and the like.  I don't.  At least Pete & the Who
> are sending users the CD's if necessary with BTTB and LIFEHOUSE.

I'm sure that will be an option for a long time.

> > ENOUGH!  I'd rather get 20 junk emails than one more of these.

Andrew:

*I* was speaking of a situation involving myself. As for the quotes, they
are up to the individual. No one should be trying to limit freedom.

"There ought to be limits to freedom."
       George W. Bush, Presidential Candidate 2000

                    Cheers                  ML