RE- Sending Olga to London to see The Who

Thanks Kevin for your post! Finally my boss gave me the day off today
so I have some time to myself.
Fellow Listers, I have been in touch with Olga and she's excited about
the prospect of the trip. There is however,at least one major stumbling
block in her path. Olga tells me that She needs a Visa for travel to
the UK and unfortunately it's a very difficult thing to obtain. So before we
go any further,( and I really want to thank the so many of
you that have already offered your help),the reality of the situation
is no Visa,no travel. We are working on this problem,and lets' all hope that
it can work out in Her favour. If it does then we'll take it to
the next step. Again,thanks to all of you for your kindness and offers
of help,I can only hope that Her Visa application is granted.
I'll keep you all posted.
Regards,
Derick.