No Subject

Well, I got to the Gorge and saw the band. If only I could see them again.

I have no set list, and it seems that there were no suprises. They played
for over two hours, with Pete joking a lot with the crowd, and laughing
with Roger on stage. For the first time in my live history with them, they
seemed to be truely having fun - a lot of fun.

When Pete played his acoustic "I'm One", he ad libbed at the end and told
the rest of the band to wait, then he played another complete "I'm One" set
of verses.

When Pete was (seemingly) adlibbing it during "The Kids Are Alright" and
his string(s) broke, Roger stepped in and ad-libbed a verse or two until
Pete came back and continued on.

Oh how I hope they make a live album out of this show.

To hear Pete call the band "The Who", and to compare Zack favourably to
Kieth, oh it was wonderful.

Powerful - great stage show - simple and effective - reminicent of
traditional treatment of Baba O and WGFA.

The high point of my year so far.

Steve