MSG - 7:30 rule conjecture

- This is FICTION, for entertainment purposes only -

Bill Curbishley:  "Jimmy, you aren't really opening for The Who.   This is
co-headline situation."

JP:  "Right.  And while we're playing, I have to watch the fucking 'Oo-heads
slowly making their way to their seats."

BC:  "How 'bout we announce that no one will be seated after 7:30, and I'll
see if I can get Pete to allow you on the stage for 'I Can't Explain' early
in their set?"

JP:  "I like the 7:30 thing.  Screw sharing the stage with Townshend. I am
Jimmy-fucking-Page!"

Later that same day, BC to lackey:  "Tell Ticketmaster to print the 7:30
sharp rule, we'll tell MSG security to ignore it.  Put JP and PT on my
wedding invite list and seat them together.  Maybe they can work something
out."

Jeff the Instigator