"I-yi shall die/I-yi shall die/If I should lose Monica..."; Farscape

>>It is in fact Monica Lewinsky (Mark should get that one).
>
>I thought I recognized that thong!

Keets:

Actually, I missed the original message...but yes, I've been considering
getting an intern...and I'll deny that under oath, like any normal married
man...and expect to be treated like any other married man in that situation,
but will probably get impeached by small-minded men (who are incidently
doing the exact thing thing themselves). And then the person who takes over
my store will be blamed, even though he had absolutely nothing to do with
it...

>If that's Ms Lewinsky, I did'nt know she was a fan, or is she a groupie

Either way, what difference does it make?

>Mark, what's this that you would know about ? Pray do tell !!!!

Nothing yet. Either I didn't get the digest or missed the message within. I
wouldn't mind if someone forwarded it to me.

Incidently, I hope some of you caught Farscape. It was a stellar episode,
and there WAS another Who reference, as Crighton said "Meet the new boss,
not the same as the old boss" (as well as "I won't get fooled again."). Nice
to see some Who fans writing television, and great television of course.

"It's hard to usher in the responsibility era if you behave irresponsibly."
                                 George W Bush, Presidential candidate 2000

        Cheers                 ML