Re: Irvine

Cory,

Yes, hard as it is to believe, they played much better at SD than the night
before, but their voices were a tad strained. They were in great humor on Thurs
nite, matching the feel of the 1st leg. Many of the hard cores were there for 2
or 3 of the SoCal shows and it's always great to see them & it was fun meeting
you in Irvine.It was an absolutely wonderful week! One I will never forget, or
at least till Old Timers sets in. Now what was I saying... LOL!

magik