WAY / As The Who turns

I think it was always rumoured that there was a bit of 'Lifehouse' in
WAY,just as there was a bit in Quadrophenia. At least two or more songs
on Quad were written in the LifeHouse era and could have ended up on a
potential Lifehouse album of the day had there been one. Sorry folks
but it appears that Lifehouse will not go away !

Pete's new diary with cheeky picture: I hardly think that would be
Pete's daughter. He did mention there were lots of pretty girls around
and this could be one of them. (hollywood bowl show).

Jeff House's fears about The Who getting sidetracked on films etc...
appears to be quite realistic.I think we've seen it all before. To the
detriment of The Who.(off the road for long spells , no new writing,
etc...) The fact that the Ox has finally shed some light about the
possible new album being recorded at His house  is great news!

Listers,please. how about a few more reviews of yours from the California
shows? There has'nt been all that much so far about the second leg of the
tour. For the first leg we were inundated !!
Regards,
Derick.