Re: Back injuries & broken legs

--- Jill Jackson <jjackson504@webtv.net> wrote:
> My other burning question is why Jester has a cast
> on her leg....Jess,
> did you get thrown over a rail again?  Lordy, we
> can't take you
> anywhere....:-)
>
> -Jill-

Well I was helping my friend fix his roof,and we had
music blasting.If you guys couldn't tell already I am
very passionate about music.So he made a statement
about music and we got very deep in the
conversation.He tried to convince me that the
Cranberries were better than the Who.This caused me to
laugh hysterically.I was leaning over and laughing.He
said that Pete looked like an idiot when he did
windmills.He than mimicked the famous windmill,not
watching where he was going,and well let's just say it
was a long fall.I'm fine though,you'd be surprised at
how many broken bones I get in a year.I'm 15 and and
I've already had more broken bones than anyone I
know.I'm quite used to it.

   -jess in jersey